FM Quick Links
Electronic Reporting Options
Option 1: Complete forms on our Electronic Commerce Web site.
Enter our secure site at https://onrrreporting.onrr.gov
Complete Forms MMS-2014, 4054, and 4058 at no cost.
System recomendations for for the ONRR Electronic Reporting site at https://onrrreporting.onrr.gov/Help/DoiWebGettingStarted.aspx
This secure Web site will include all the data fields needed to transmit monthly reports electronically. It also provides an import process for using ASCII/CSV files.
Send inquiries about ASCII and CSV formats or eCommerce to: ONRReCommercefeedback@onrr.gov
Option 2: Send X12 EDI files.
There are numerous benefits to using a typical X12 EDI infrastructure:
- Insures the integrity of the data because of the built-in checks and balances
- Automates a functional acknowledgement sent by the receiver, acknowledging receipt of the data
- Easily upgradeable, reducing upgrade costs
- EDI translators eliminate custom development
- Adaptable to multiple transmission methods
- Industrial strength design allows for high volumes
- Allows seamless workflow minimizing human intervention
Send ANSI ASC X12 EDI files to ONRR through our Electronic Commerce service provider using the necessary translation software, which is available from our service provider and other sources.
For more information, contact:
- Beth Koehler(303) 231-3391
- Stacey Browne(303) 231-3177