New Operator Checklist
Perform the following tasks to assure your company is set up correctly to report production for offshore leases/agreements or for onshore Federal and Indian leases/agreements.
- Have an Operator Number assigned to your company.
OFFSHORE operators: To become an operator on the OCS and have an Operator Number assigned, file qualification documents with the Adjudication Office of the desired Region. Examples of qualifying documents are at Oil and Gas Leasing Procedure Guidelines.For further information, contact the region:
- Alaska OCSFred King (907) 334-5271
- Gulf of Mexico OCSAnn Glazner(504) 736-1710
- Pacific OCSElverlene Williams(805) 389-7837
ONSHORE operators:For futher information, contact:
- Denise McGeeDenise.McGee@onrr.gov (303) 231-3627
Denise will assign your Operator Number, then transfer you to an analyst who will help you set up electronic reporting and explain MRM reporting requirements.
- You must complete, sign and mail an External MRMSS Application Request Form (EMARF) for access to the ONRR Data Warehouse Portal so you will be able to view your archived Royalty (2014), OGOR and PASR reports, and your Statement of Account, on line
- You must complete, sign, and mail at least one original Form ONRR-4444, Addressee of Record Designation for Service of Official Correspondence to ONRR. Be sure to print and follow the instructions.
Information and contacts to support and assist Operators
Operator Handbook: The Minerals Production Reporter Handbook is on the Handbooks and Manuals page.
Note: For production reporting purposes, print Chapter 5 and Appendices H and I.
Production analysts – assigned by company – who help reporters with Oil & Gas Operations Reports (OGORS) and Production Allocation Schedule Reports (PASRs) are available from the Production Reporting Contacts page.
Reporter Training information and schedules are posted as soon as they become available at Reporter Training.
Prepared by the Financial Management Division of FPM, Office of Natural Resources Revenue. Please forward changes or questions to Barbara.Fletcher@onrr.gov.