ONRR is providing expertise to support the implementation of USEITI.
Benefits of USEITI
- The implementation of USEITI provides additional oversight to the collection and disbursement of the Nation’s mineral resource revenues and helps ensure the full and fair return to the American people for the utilization of these public resources.
- Supporting the USEITI implementation advances the revenue reform efforts under way in ONRR and benefits the American public, whose interests will be better protected by a strong commitment to oversight and transparency.
- To learn more about USEITI, please click here.
- To learn more about the international EITI program, please click here.
- January 29, 2013 - USEITI Advisory Committee First Meeting
- December 21, 2012 - Secretary Salazar Appoints Members to the U.S. Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative Committee
Recent Federal Register Notices
- January 29, 2013 - Notice of Meeting – USEITI Advisory Committee
- September 27, 2012 - 15-day Extension of Call for Nominations for the USEITI Advisory Committee