Regulation Identifier Number 1010-AC06
Amendments to Transportation Allowance Regulations for Federal and Indian Leases to Specify Allowable Costs and Related Amendments to Gas Valuation Regulations
30 CFR Part 206
Abstract: The Minerals Management Service (MMS) proposes to amend its regulations governing valuation for royalty purposes of gas produced from Federal and Indian leases. The proposed rule primarily addresses allowances for transportation of gas. The amendments would clarify the methods by which gas royalties and deductions for gas transportation are calculated.
- Correction — (63 FR 3618--January 23, 1998)
- Final Rule — (62 FR 65753--December 16, 1997)
- Proposed Rule; notice of extension of public comment period — (61 FR 48872--September 17, 1996)
- Proposed Rule — (61 FR 39931--July 31, 1996)
PR Public Comments Received 39931
- American Petroleum Institute
- Apache Corporation
- Conoco Inc.
- Council of Energy Resource Tribes
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies
- Independent Petroleum Association of America
- Independent Petroleum Association of Mountain States
- Marathon Oil Company
- Mobil Business Resources Corporation on behalf of Mobil Exploration & Producing U.S., Inc.
- Natural Gas Supply Association
- Rocky Mountain Oil and Gas Association
- Shell Offshore Inc.
- State and Tribal Royalty Audit Committee
- State of Louisiana
- State of Montana
- Texaco Inc.
- The Navajo Nation (Nation), Minerals Department
- Yates Petroleum Corporation