Regulation Identifier Number 1010-AC08
Policy for Release of Third-Party Proprietary Information for the Administrative Appeal Process and for Alternative Dispute Resolution
The Minerals Management Service (MMS) hereby gives notice that it is extending the public comment period on a notice of proposed rule, which was published in the Federal Register on April 4, 1997, (62 FR 16116).The proposed rule would amend the regulations to authorize RMP by law to provide third-party proprietary information to appellants and entities involved in administrative appeals and other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) when that information is the basis for an RMP assessment. In response to requests for additional time.
Rules and Notices
- Notice of a Public Workshop — (63 FR 11634--March 10, 1998)
- Notice of a Public Workshop, withdrawal of a Proposed Rule — (62 FR 68244--December 31, 1997)
- Proposed Rule; notice of extension of public comment period — (62 FR 29682--June 2, 1997)
Public Comments Received —62 FR 29682
- American Petroleum Institute
- Conoco Inc.
- Council of Petroleum Accountant's Societies
- Cyprus Amax Minerals Company
- EOTT Energy Partners, L.P. (EOTT)
- F-W Oil Interests, Inc.
- Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
- Independent Petroleum Association of Mountain States
- Mobil Business Resources Corporation
- National Mining Association (NMA)
- Pittsburg and Midway Coal Mining Co. (P&M)
- Scurlock Perian Corporation (SPC)
- Shell Offshore Inc., and its affiliates
- Texaco Inc.
- Proposed rulemaking — (62 FR 16116--April 4, 1997)