Regulation Identifier Number 1010-AC25
Delegation of Royalty Management Functions to States
Abstract: The Minerals Management Service (MMS) proposes to add part 227 which authorizes the delegation of several Federal royalty management functions to States. Also, MMS proposes to amend its regulations at parts 228 and 229 to remove references to cooperative agreements and delegations for Federal lands under those parts. As a result, those parts would apply only to Indian cooperative agreements and delegation agreements with States for Indian lands within the State.
- Final Rule — (62 FR 43076--August 12, 1997)
- Proposed Rule — (62 FR 19967--April 24, 1997)
PR Public Comments 19967
- Amoco Production Company
- The Colorado Mining Association
- Conoco Inc.
- Council of Petroleum Accountant's Societies (COPAS)
- California State Controller's Office
- Cyprus Amax Minerals Company
- Gardere & Wynne, L.L.P. (Attorneys & Counselors on behalf of numerous companies)
- Independent Petroleum Association of Mountain States
- National Mining Association
- The Pittsburg & Midway Coal Mining Co.
- State of Montana
- Wyoming Department of Audit, Mineral Audit Division
- Yates Petroleum Corporation