Federal Register Information Collection
Federal Register Information Collections Notices Related to ONRR for the years 1992 through Present.
Please search our ONRR Federal Register Archives for Proposed Rules or use the "Search" tool on top of the page.
Discontinued Information Collection Requests are found at the ONRR Discontinued Information Collections webpage.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approved a new ICR number series for ONRR. Our new series is "1012;" therefore, OMB renumbered our ICRs.
- Accounts Receivable Confirmations
- 30 CFR parts 1202, 1206, and 1207, Indian Oil and Gas Valuation
- Form ONRR-4109, Gas Processing Allowance Summary Report
- Form ONRR-4110, Oil Transportation Allowance Report
- Form ONRR-4295, Gas Transportation Allowance Report
- Form ONRR-4410, Accounting for Comparison (Dual Accounting)
- Form ONRR-4411, Safety Net Report
- 30 CFR parts 1227, 1228, and 1229, Delegated and Cooperative Activities with States and Indian Tribes
- 30 CFR parts 1210 and 1212, Royalty and Production Reporting
- Form ONRR-2014, Report of Sales and Royalty Remittance
- Form ONRR-4054-A,B,C, Oil and Gas Operations Report
- Form ONRR-4058, Production Allocation Schedule Report
- 30 CFR parts 1202, 1204, 1206, and 1210, Federal Oil and Gas Valuation
- Form ONRR-4393, Request to Exceed Regulatory Allowance Limitation
- 30 CFR part 1243, Suspensions Pending Appeal and Bonding
- Form ONRR-4435, Administrative Appeal Bond
- Form ONRR-4436, Letter of Credit
- Form ONRR-4437, Assignment of Certificate of Deposit
- 30 CFR part 1218, Collection of Monies Due the Federal Government
- Form ONRR-4425, Designation Form for Royalty Payment Responsibility
- 30 CFR part 1220, OCS Net Profit Share Payment Reporting
- 30 CFR parts 1202, 1206, 1210, 1212, 1217, and 1218, Solid Minerals and Geothermal Collections
- Form ONRR-4430, Solid Minerals Production and Royalty Report
- Form ONRR-4292, Coal Washing Allowance Report
- Form ONRR-4293, Coal Transportation Allowance Report
- Form ONRR-4440, Solid Minerals Sales Summary
- United States Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative Revenue