Cross-Referenced Lease & Agreement Number Lists
When reporting royalties based on production allocated from an agreement, the ONRR-converted agreement number should be reported in block 9 of the new Report of Sales and Royalty Remittance (Form ONRR-2014) in addition to the lease number in block 7. The agreement number consists of three parts:
- Prefix = 3 characters, left justified
- Serial No. = 6 characters, right justified
- Suffix = 2 characters, left justified
Please Note: The agreement number needs to be upper case.
Following are some examples of the layout we are expecting for various types of agreement numbers.
|Agency Agreement #||ONRR-Converted Agreement #|
|WYW192003B||W(sp)(sp) 192003 B(sp)|
The files below provide lists of information you can use to determine the appropriate ONRR-converted Agreement number to enter on Form ONRR-2014. If necessary, refer to the CSV/ASCII record layout.
- Active Leases - Sorted by State and Agency Lease Number (updated 7/2/2019)
- Active Agreements - sorted by State and Agreement Name (updated 7/2/2019)
- Active Agreements - sorted by State and Agency Agreement Number (updated 7/2/2019)
- Cross-Reference Lease to Agreement Numbers
- Downloadable Text Cross-Reference Lease to Agreement Number (updated 7/2/2019)
Agreements Cross-Referenced to former Accounting Identification (AID) Numbers
These cross-referenced files show all former Accounting Identification (AID) Numbers that identified production allocated from an agreement. The AID numbers were used prior to October 1, 2001 and consisted of the 10-digit ONRR lease number and the 3-digit revenue source1 number. AID Numbers that identified lease-basis production are not included in these files.
Please Note: Some lines on these reports are duplicates and some lines contain a Revenue Source of 000. Please ignore these lines.