Production Reporting (except Solid Minerals)

New Reporter Set-Up

If your company has not previously reported production on leases/agreements to ONRR, follow the checklist below to assure your company is correctly set up to report.

File Reports, and Research Prior Data

Log in to the ONRR Data Warehouse portal to access the eCommerce web site for electronic reporting and to view prior reporting information (OGOR and PASR).

Production Reporting Forms

OGOR — Oil and Gas Operations Report (Offshore and Onshore)

PASR — Production Allocation Schedule Report (Offshore only)

Reporter Information Maintenance

  • Add a User under your Payor Code/Customer ID —Have each individual who will report production and/or require access to your company’s archived data perform the following:

    1. Read and accept the Acceptable Use Policy for External Users, and
    2. Complete and submit an EMARF by following the instructions attached to the form.

    Cancel a User under your Payor Code/Customer ID —The individual or their supervisor must contact the Enterprise IT Service Desk at 1-877-256-6260 and notify them to delete the individual’s User ID from that system.

  • Update Address and/or Addressee Contact Information — You must complete, sign and mail an original Form ONRR-4444 to establish your official mailing address and contact information with ONRR. Changes and updates can only be made via 4444—we cannot update contact information from phone calls, emails, or other correspondence.

  • Change Your Company Name — Company name changes must be initiated by the company through BLM (for onshore Federal leases), BOEM in the Gulf (for offshore leases), or BIA (for Indian leases). ONRR and the company will be notified in writing that the name change is recognized and the effective date. For assistance with this process, please contact Disbursement & Distribution Support Services at (800) 525-0309.

* Use the PRODUCTION RELATED LINKS list on this page to view additional Production Reporting information.