U.S. Flag An official website of the United States government

Government Building Icon

The .gov means it's official.

Federal government websites always use a .gov or .mil domain. Before sharing sensitive information online, make sure you're on a .gov or .mil site by inspecting your browser's address (or "location") bar.

Lock Icon

It's Secure.

This site is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate authorized through the United States Government. The https:// means all transmitted data is encrypted - in other words, any information or browsing history that you provide is transmitted securely.

Reporter Information Maintenance

Add a New User

Have each person who will be filing or viewing reports accept the user policy and complete the request form below to get or change access to ONRR Data Warehouse and eCommerce. Each individual is responsible and accountable for actions taken under their User ID and may NOT allow new or replacement personnel to use a password assigned to them.

  1. Read and accept the Acceptable Use Policy for External Users.
  2. Complete and submit an online Electronic MRMSS Application Request Form (EMARF)

If you need help filling out the EMARF:

IT Service Desk
(Oil, Gas, Geothermal)
(877) 256-6260
Michael Rausch
(Solid Minerals)
(303) 231-3336

Cancel User Access

The individual or their supervisor must contact the Enterprise IT Service Desk at 1-877-256-6260 and notify them to delete the individual’s User ID from that system.

Update Address and/or Addressee of Record contact information

Submit at least one signed, original Form ONRR-4444 to change your contact information. ONRR cannot enter or change any contact information based on emails, phone calls, or other correspondence.

Form ONRR-4444 establishes address information for one or more correspondence types. Because our system allows one address/addressee for each correspondence type, you must submit separate forms for different addresses/addressees. New information will overwrite current information.

  1. Open the Form ONRR-4444
  2. Open and follow the Instructions for Form ONRR-4444 to complete, print, sign, and mail the form to ONRR. Alternatively, email Form ONRR-4444 to forms.industry@onrr.gov.

* Use the PRODUCTION RELATED LINKS list on this page to view additional Production Reporting information.

Change Your Company Name

Company name changes must be initiated by the company through BLM (for onshore Federal leases), BOEM in the Gulf (for offshore leases), or BIA (for Indian leases). ONRR and the company will be notified in writing that the name change is recognized and the effective date. For assistance with this process, please contact Disbursement & Distribution Support Services at .

Reporter Checklists

For new reporters:

File Reports, and Research Prior Data

Log in to the ONRR WebCenter Portal to access the eCommerce web site for electronic reporting and to view prior reporting information (OGOR and PASR).